We Will Attend MiningWorld Central Asia 2017
23rd Central Asian International Mining Exploration & Mining Equipment Exhibition
MiningWorld Central Asia (UFI Approved Event) is the largest and most respected in Kazakhstan and Central Asia international exhibition of mining and metallurgic complex combining leading manufacturers and specialists and providing a full complex of technologies and services for mining and processing complex.
Dates: 20-22 September 2017
Venue: 9А, 9B, 9C and outdoor space of Atakent IEC
Exhibition Working Hours:
- 20 September, Wednesday 10.00-18.00
- 21 September, Thursday 10.00 – 18.00
- 22 September, Friday 10.00 – 16.00
Sectors of the Exhibition
- Mining & Minerals Exploration
- Surface Mining
- Underground Mining
- Metals & Minerals Processing
- Smelting & Refining
- Bulk Materials Handling
- Mining Environment
- Associated Services
Over the years, the exhibition has become a traditional meeting place for representatives of Kazakhstan’s mining and metallurgical community, and industry professionals from more than 32 countries. Every year, the event demonstrate advanced technologies and the most recent achievements in the mining and metallurgical industries, which are later used by businesses in Kazakhstan.
“… Conduction of Mining World Central Asia Exhibition makes significant contribution in stable development of the field in the Republic of Kazakhstan, promotes integration of advanced technologies and information of the mining and metallurgic community of perspective directions of development of this economy sector”,
Albert Rau, Vice-Minister of Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- The Ministry of Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Tau-Ken Samruk National Mining Company JSC
- The Association of Mining and Processing Companies
Facts and figures of the previous exhibition
- Number of participants: 310 companies* (Joint exposition of MiningWorld CA, Kazcomak and Kazmet exhibitions).
- Number of countries: 31 (Australia, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czechs Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Iran, Italy, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Latvia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA, Uzbekistan)*
- Occupied area: 11 682 sq.m.*
- Area outside the pavilion: 3100 sq.m.
The above information is from the MiningWorld Centrl Asian. Please contact us if I have any infringement.