- 1993, as the rise of the Chinese wire mesh market, Taihang machinery factory introduced Japanese technology of shuttleless wire weaving, and developed the type QD (10-80 mesh) successfully.
- 1996, Taihang Machinery Factory changed its name to Shijiazhuang Jinjingwei machinery Manufacturing Co. LTD., and our production of shuttleless wire weaving machine has reached 60 sets per year.
- 1998, we developed the type B successfully , and the mesh size can be 400
- 2001, we introduced 7 sets CNC machine tools , and the type Q was developed successfully
- 2004, we developed heavy type D , and the maximum wire diameter can be 1.8mm.
- 2006, we developed wire crimping machine series products, after launched to domestic market we get all well-reputed.
- 2008, our company has 100 employees, the production was 900sets per year, and domestic market is more than 80%.
- 2009, we exported the first wire crimping machine to the Middle East.
- 2011, we exported the first five healds wire weaving machine to India
- 2012, we has exported all types of machine to India.
- 2014, the CNC wire weaving machine tested successfully
- 2015, we have established Hebei Zonghang Machinery Manufacturing Co., LTD (trademark APM), and APM industries, our Indian Office was established in Great Noida, New Delhi, in November of same year
- 2016,we attended Bauma Conexpo India in New Delhi ,Booth No. H2-J19
- 2017, 20-22 September, we will attend MiningWorld Central Asia in Kazakhstan ,Booth No.9A-65
12-16 December, we will attend Excon in Bangalore, India .